The Snack Bar / Kitchen Staff is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food / snack bar establishment which may include completing customer transactions, cleaning the food or stock areas, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about menus; looks for opportunity to "up-sell" products
- Operates cash register and receives payment from customer in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all the company's customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- Ability to prepare menu items according to customers order while following company preparation and quality standard guidelines
- Cleans and stocks work area
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Receives inventory, moves and lifts food and beverage products and supplies; maintain a solid knowledge of product and services available.
- Ensures proper food handling procedures are followed including wrapping, labeling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of products
- Cleans and sanitizes work station and equipment
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to lift/push objects weighing over 30 lbs
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
Colony Park Lanes proudly offers a competitive hourly wage, an employee discount on food and a pleasant working environment. Full-time employees are also eligible for paid vacation, paid holidays and a 401K plan, an optional health care plan is also available.