Our bartenders are an essential part of giving every guest an enjoyable experience. They must be friendly, outgoing and have excellent communication skills. Someone with the ability to multi-task will thrive in this position. Previous bartending experience and/or a flexible schedule consisting of days, evenings and weekends is preferred. Must have a dynamic personality and experience bartending in a fast-paced environment. We want people that enjoy having a good time and creating a fun atmosphere for our guests. People that are accountable and have a make it happen attitude are most successful in our business. Work Hard – Have Fun – Make Money!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Present bar menu and food specials
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Maintain a clean and organized Bar area
- Promote upcoming events and entertainment
- Current RAMP certification or ability to pass course required
Colony Park Lanes proudly offers a competitive hourly wage, an employee discount on food and a pleasant working environment. Full-time employees are also eligible for paid vacation, paid holidays and a 401K plan, an optional health care plan is also available.